Image Power is a relatively “young” company, created by people who believe that by pooling the experience and knowledge of each individual in the team, we have the POWER to create GREAT things.
By joining us, you are guaranteed to work on interesting projects that are catered to the needs of the player and focused on unleashing their creativity.
Job offer for the position of:
Junior 3D Artist/Animator
- What we expect:
- an ability to create high-quality 3D models in a chosen program (3Ds Max, Maya, Blender), both high- (ZBrush) and low-poly, with the purpose of being used in video games, proven by a portfolio,
- basic knowledge of texture and material design (knowledge of Substance Painter or Substance Designer will be a big plus),
- ability to optimize models for 3D engines,
- skills in character rigging,
- experience (even a little bit of it) in animating 3D characters,
- willingness to work as part of a team,
- a feeling of responsibility for one’s tasks,
- understanding the importance of deadlines,
- strong commitment to your projects and the ability to put your heart into them.
- It would be nice if you:
- understand the basics of Unreal Engine 4 or if you’re ready to learn them,
- have have any experience working on video games, not necessarily published titles,
- are ready to take on tasks that are outside of your field of expertiese (we’re a small studio and everybody has to do this from time to time),
- can work with Perforce,
- have any artistic education,
- have a passion for video games and know a thing or two about the gaming industry.
- What we offer:
- an ability to learn and grow your skill while working on increasingly large projects,
- long-term partnership,
- work at a comfortable office in Warsaw,
- a full-time job,
- a salary based on your experience and skills.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV and portfolio to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include the following passage in your email:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Please be advised that we will only contact select individuals.