Image Power is a relatively “young” company, created by people who believe that by pooling the experience and knowledge of each individual in the team, we have the POWER to create GREAT things.
By joining us, you are guaranteed to work on interesting projects that are catered to the needs of the player and focused on unleashing their creativity.
Job offer for the position of:
Junior Gameplay Programmer UE4
- Daily responsibilities:
- design new systems based on the Game Design Document,
- implement new systems and optimize already existing ones,
- improve your skills with your mentor’s support.
- What we expect:
- strong familiarity with Unreal Engine 4,
- experience working with Blueprint Visual Scripting,
- fluency in C++,
- knowledge of basic design principles,
- experience in designing and implementing gameplay (game rules, interactions, etc.), proven by either personal or professional projects,
- communications skills and ability to work as part of a team,
- ability to quickly warn about potential issues,
- a feeling of responsibility for one’s tasks,
- It would be nice if you:
- have any experience working on video games, not necessarily published titles,
- are ready to develop new skills outside of your field of expertise (we’re a small studio and everybody has to do this from time to time),
- have a passion for video games and know a thing or two about the gaming industry.
- What we offer:
- an ability to learn and grow your skill while working on increasingly large projects,
- access to an ever-growing library of programming books,
- long-term partnership,
- work at a comfortable office in Warsaw,
- a full-time job,
- a salary based on your experience and skills.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV and portfolio to the following address: email@example.com .
Please include the following passage in your email:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
Please be advised that we will only contact select individuals.