We only recently left Early Access and published the incredible patch 1.1.0 (and the less impressive but still important patch 1.1.1). But we’re not slowing down! We have a brand new patch for today which should greatly improve your experience.
- New buildings are added to the ‘Fortification’ tab in Battle Simulator, including new turrets, barriers, and structures to destroy.
- Turrets placed in Battle Simulator no longer sink into the ground.
- Enemy vehicles in Endless Mode won’t spawn if there’s an obstacle in the way.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Endless Mode to (ironically) never end, even after defeat.
- Players are now given a bigger budget when constructing their first flying vehicle in the Campaign Mode.
- The base defense missions on the first map of the Campaign Mode are now easier and unlock more modules.
- Performance is now a bit better on the first four maps.
- Vehicles will no longer be impaired by small rocks or debris, making it a lot easier to traverse difficult terrain!
These new changes should make it a lot easier for new players to start playing Dieselpunk Wars.