Image Power, a Polish developer and publisher of video games, has announced that the full version of their casual tycoon title, Cruise Ship Manager, will debut on Steam on May 24th. Cruise Ship Manager will be available at an attractive price of $9.99. The release follows a successful free prologue for the game published in March, allowing players to get a 6-cruise taster of the unique blend of tycoon, simulation, and relaxing gameplay. The full experience will allow them to sail the Mediterranean Sea without limits in search of business reputation and profit.
Cruise Ship Manager will feature:
- A cruise ship of your own that you can customize to your liking
- Resource management (provisions, fuel, budget, etc.)
- An incredible variety of unique passengers with different expectations and behaviors
- Crew members with their skillsets, which they improve during cruises
- Route selection between well-known Mediterranean tourism hotspots
- Many unique, luxurious rooms to add to your ship, such as restaurants, clubs, casinos, gyms, swimming pools, and more
- Real-time cruise management with solving sudden issues by fixing damaged equipment, cleaning the rooms, extinguishing fires, etc.
- Reputation-based progression, which depends on happiness goals for each cruise
- Unlimited fun on a deep blue sea!